Honored Contributor

Re: How often do you shop various shopping channels?

90% Qvc and 10% Evine.  I don't shop with HSN anymore.  There's no reason, I don't watch shopping channels on tv anymore.  So, I don't even think about HSN.  I just fell out of the HSN habit.  I shop QVC and occasionally Evine on online.

Honored Contributor

Of the three, I only shop qvc.  The other channels don't appeal to me.

Trusted Contributor

I do buy things.occasionally from QVC. Nothing from HSN or Evine.  The majority of my purchases are from Amazon for many reasons. 

Honored Contributor

I usually buy an equal amount of items from HSN and QVC.  More fashion items from HSN and more beauty from QVC.

I only make a few purchases from Evine in a year's time 

Valued Contributor

I hate to shop in stores. I order from HSN and QVC probably 50/50.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mostly QVC....out of habit?  Who knows?  Very little of HSN though clothing wise they offer younger looks.  Rarely Evine.  Have just about stop shopping clothes at Q.  I have enough of matronly looks.  I get clothes at Zara, Madewell, French Connection, L'Agance, Shop bop, Neta Porter  all online.

Now I shop....drum roll please!  Gem Shopping Network.  Why?  High end jewelry.  Real 18K and dimaonds...Oh and Ceylon Sapphires and Burma Rubies.  I have them thanks to the network.  Also shop rival high end jewelry networks.  One gorgeous 2 Caret Ceylon sapphire in 18k with dimaonds from the new kid on the block...TVON.  Only one purchase so far, but I like their stuff.

Honored Contributor

I have not watched any of them for over a year now and have not shopped with the Q. since 2012 and longer for the other two. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Probably 60% HSN, 35% EvineLive and 5% QVC.

Qvc offers no deals, has high shipping and charges sales tax.  Plus QVC has such repetitive vendors, awful choices on weekends and TOO MUCH XMas!!! YUK. QVC is my least favorite shopping channel.

Honored Contributor

Like @Bri1, I go in spurts.  I will go for a long time without shopping at any of the channels and then I'll order from Q, HSN, Evine and JTV.  I rarely if ever buy gifts from any of the shopping channels because it's just too much of a hassle to return. The exception would be my SIL who is an avid Q shopper.  If she had to do a return or exchange, it wouldn't be a big deal.

My most recent purchase was from HSN.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't shop at any of the shopping channels very often any more. Most of my purchases are from HSN & they are the Andrew Lessman vitamins.