Honored Contributor

Re: How often do you shop various shopping channels?

@Noel7 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

I didn't buy anything from HSN for years, then I read on our Kitchen board here that people were finding great cooking items, so I took a look.  They've changed a lot, for the better. 

I got a couple of things there that people spoke highly of and I'm really happy with them.  My daughter loves the mini rice cooker and uses it all the time, for steaming, also.  When they have a sale, they really have a sale.

I've never bought clothes there, not my style.

@Noel7, I agree.  I think that both HSN and Evine have stepped up their game in terms of kitchen items adding unique and different products.  Even today with QVC featuring a kitchen item I have watched very little as when I did tune in it was very Tempations centric.

Hi @momtochloe !

I thought of you while posting that, I pay attention to whatever you say regarding cooking and appliances Woman LOL

Ok this made me laugh out loud @Noel7 and I appreciate the giggle.   Goodness knows I love my gadgets and small appliances and put them through their paces . . . Smiley Happy

Oh and just for the record, I just pulled a piece of previously cooked frozen pizza out of the air fryer and it is awesome . . . yum!

Smiley Happy

@momtochloe

We love that air fryer!  I got mine on special at HSN because it was the same make and model popular at Williams-Sonoma, and I got extra items with it.

@Noel7 aren't those air fryers just the bomb!  Goodness they are so good at so many things, I am so happy I took the plunge!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe and @Noel7  I recently got the QVC TSV airfryer Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@momtochloe and @Noel7  I recently got the QVC TSV airfryer Smiley Happy

Tee hee @Susan Louise, isn't it fun?  I just love trying new and different things in there, I love this appliance!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise

It really is a much healthier approach to preparing food, I love it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Once frequently, now almost never.

Honored Contributor

Here is all I pretty much buy from each. On occasion I will buy one or two more things, usually beauty items,  but this is the majority:

Evine- Beekman 1802 and a few items from SKINN

HSN- Tweak-d

QVC- WEN, luminaras

So, not very often. I pretty much buy the majority of my things from other sites and only buy the things I can't get elsewhere or can't get as cheap, which are only the few things I've listed above.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I gave up HSN long ago, the last thing I got was a spiral thing for veggies that I really like. Every now and then I look at the Perlier stuff and still don't buy anymore.

I just bought some chocolates and a bracelet I'd been eyeing forever on Evine.

QVC just got sales from me on a vacuum, sheets, pants, a top, and some beauty items.

For me it's about who has what I want or need.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I go in spurts.   I buy a few things HSN and a few things from Evine.  

Now that the holidays are coming and I'm shopping for gifts, none will be purchased from home shopping channels.  I like to shop in person for most gifts, unless I can get a great deal online.   

Last year QVC had the Bose wireless speakers for the best price anywhere $99. I knew they wouldn't be returned and that's why I got them from QVC

Frequent Contributor

I shop HSN almost as much as QVC. They carry more shoes in size 12W that I can't find on QVC (Caputo).  Also their clothing designers are up to date.  I also find inexpensive maxi dresses w/sleeves on Evine(that's the only good thing about them)!

Honored Contributor

I shop HSN for vitamins and I just bought a sweater from them the other day, but that's rare. I shop the Q most because of the way they do business which IMO is pro customer. I buy Artisan jewelry from Evine, but I'm done buying fashion from them because I returned a clothing item that was obviously defective and was not reimbursed for the return shipping.