Respected Contributor

Re: How often do you shop various shopping channels?

I shop at Paula's Choice and receive my items in approx 3 days vs pathetically slow shipping from qvc which in still in process in 3 days.

I sometimes shop at It Cosmetics also to bypass qvc.

I recently bought the copper infused socks as well as copper infused knee protectors from HSN.  I get their emaill each day as to what their TS is. 

I prefer shopping at Ulta for a couple items not listed above, instead of qvc.  

I recently purchased a Dooney bag from Ebay - perfect condition with tags and it arrived with 3 days.  

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

I shop at Paula's Choice and receive my items in approx 3 days vs pathetically slow shipping from qvc which in still in process in 3 days.

I recently bought the copper infused socks as well as copper infused knee protectors from HSN.  I get their emaill each day as to what their TS is. 

I recently purchased a Dooney bag from Ebay - perfect condition with tags and it arrived with 3 days.  

@truffle

I love Ulta!

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I didn't buy anything from HSN for years, then I read on our Kitchen board here that people were finding great cooking items, so I took a look.  They've changed a lot, for the better. 

I got a couple of things there that people spoke highly of and I'm really happy with them.  My daughter loves the mini rice cooker and uses it all the time, for steaming, also.  When they have a sale, they really have a sale.

I've never bought clothes there, not my style.

@Noel7, I agree.  I think that both HSN and Evine have stepped up their game in terms of kitchen items adding unique and different products.  Even today with QVC featuring a kitchen item I have watched very little as when I did tune in it was very Tempations centric.

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@truffle  Me too! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have only ordered from QVC. I don't watch much live programming and haven't watched any other shopping channels other than a 5 second channel surf. And it took me over 5 years seeing QVC before I ever ordered. Once I saw the quality and the easy return process, I felt comfortable ordering. If the current return policies were in place then, I probably would not have ordered.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

I didn't buy anything from HSN for years, then I read on our Kitchen board here that people were finding great cooking items, so I took a look.  They've changed a lot, for the better. 

I got a couple of things there that people spoke highly of and I'm really happy with them.  My daughter loves the mini rice cooker and uses it all the time, for steaming, also.  When they have a sale, they really have a sale.

@Noel7, I agree.  I think that both HSN and Evine have stepped up their game in terms of kitchen items adding unique and different products.  Even today with QVC featuring a kitchen item I have watched very little as when I did tune in it was very Tempations centric.

Hi @momtochloe !

I thought of you while posting that, I pay attention to whatever you say regarding cooking and appliances Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Hi @momtochloe !

I thought of you while posting that, I pay attention to whatever you say regarding cooking and appliances Woman LOL

Ok this made me laugh out loud @Noel7 and I appreciate the giggle.   Goodness knows I love my gadgets and small appliances and put them through their paces . . . Smiley Happy

Oh and just for the record, I just pulled a piece of previously cooked frozen pizza out of the air fryer and it is awesome . . . yum!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've only shopped on QVC once or twice in the past 12 months.  I almost never shop on HSN.  I do most of my shopping on Amazon and some of it locally.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

If the item ships directly from a vendor, like the IT items I have ordered, I usually have them within 3 days. Anything from a Q warehouse arrives in about a week. However. my recent pair of D&C pants took 16 days. That is crazy.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Hi @momtochloe !

Ok this made me laugh out loud @Noel7 and I appreciate the giggle.   Goodness knows I love my gadgets and small appliances and put them through their paces . . . Smiley Happy

Oh and just for the record, I just pulled a piece of previously cooked frozen pizza out of the air fryer and it is awesome . . . yum!

Smiley Happy

@momtochloe

We love that air fryer!  I got mine on special at HSN because it was the same make and model popular at Williams-Sonoma, and I got extra items with it.