Honored Contributor

Re: How many things do you have on subscription on Amazon?

I love Amazon, I get something from them 4 or 5 times a week.  I love Primenow for grocery items, 2 hour delivery.  I don't have anything on subscription.  

Respected Contributor

Lots of things. They have the very best price on my over the counter medications and the subscribe and save option makes it even less expensive. 

I also have things that need to be replaced at a certain time (toothbrush heads, Clarisonic brush heads, water filters, air filters) on subscription because I would forget to replace them in a timely manner if they didn't show up on my doorstep when it was time to change them.

In the summer, I have cases of herbal tea on order to keep me full of iced tea options and I get cases of black teas in the winter.

I also subscribe to Audible, The Washington Post, Acorn TV, The Atlantic, and Ellery Queen magazine via Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   

Zero!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I'd rather support local businesses. You remember those? The ones Amazon is driving out of business?
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing.

I only shop Amazon once or twice a year. 

I have this image of opening my wallet on my salary and handing it over to Bezos himself as he cashes in billions in stock holdings.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
I'd rather support local businesses. You remember those? The ones Amazon is driving out of business?

@Pearlee     I use to  SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES....

but realized that the selection at my local stores is  not good... I want what I  want and Amazon offers me selection ... good price and value with out having to drive, park... and take time out of my day. Just a click and my goods are here usually next day... 

I as a consumer am going to use the way that offers me  what I need for my money.

Respected Contributor

I love this option, it saves me having to carry some large or heavy items from grocer.  I have things come monthly and some come every couple of months, average about 5 each month. There are $savings offered as you increase # of items each month.

Honored Contributor

I use it a lot, but i do get tired of all the boxes, what to do with them? I hate throwing  them in the trash.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@SeaMaidenWhat kinds of things do you have on subscription?  I can't imagine wanting that many things month after month.

For the first time in years and years, I have no AD's here.  I don't know how many I had, but I do know I got such a backlog of products that I couldn't uise them all within a reasonable time.  Right now I'm just replacing items when I've used up everything in a category -  no more kits, no more boxes from QVC or anywhere else.

You set each item for how frequently - between every month or in monthly increments up to every 6 months.  Plus, you can change things.  I review my ADs all the time and move things I don't need yet.

@chickenbutt  I do exactly the same thing...very convenient for my needs!  Add things, change things and/or move things around!

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I use it a lot, but i do get tired of all the boxes, what to do with them? I hate throwing  them in the trash.

@goldensrbest  Put your boxes in the recycle bins!