Honored Contributor

Re: How many things do you have on subscription on Amazon?

Greenies Pill Pockets and Milk Bone vitamins. The vitamins in particular are hard to find in local stores, and the last time I ran out of them my pup gave me the stink eye.

Honored Contributor

No, I don't use automatic delivery for any product.  I would probably do it at Chewy for the dog if I didn't travel between two states.

@GenXmuse would you mind telling me what sugar free candy you like?

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

No, I don't use automatic delivery for any product.  I would probably do it at Chewy for the dog if I didn't travel between two states.

@GenXmuse would you mind telling me what sugar free candy you like?

It's SmartSweets gummy candies. They have different flavors and come in regular or vegan.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several items on Amazon Subscribe.  Things I use often and have all on different 'as needed' monthly delivery schedules.  I always get an email before my delivery date and I can modify or remove a product.   I love this service!!  Not only the savings, but many are products that come in large, heavy boxes.  Helps my bad back to have them delivered to my door and my great UPS guy brings them in my front door!!

Have to mention...recently l discovered the website Boxed.  Order and they will deliver.  Have used this service when I order a big order of some product.  Most prices are good, but they don't carry some items I looked for last week. Fast service and so far... a good provider.

Honored Contributor

I currently have eight. As others have noted, you receive a notice of your upcoming deliveries and can skip that month, edit your subscription (how often you want it), or cancel one altogether.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I order from amazon often but don't have any subscriptions with them.  At times, I've had the option to choose, but the prices seem to be too low to make it worthwhile to me 

Honored Contributor

I don't have subscriptions, but I order and belong to certain communities on Amazon.  We get our free groceries delivered every week.  (Amazon Fresh)  I also order from Whole Foods.  I order from their gourmet and pantry section.  I watch TV on Amazon Prime.  For a while I belonged to their resturant meals that are delivered.  (Amazon stopped that)  Now I go through Grubhub!

Honored Contributor

@Tangocash wrote:

I didn't know Amazon had this.

Amazon has just about everything!  They have Amazon Fresh (free grocery delivery service) They will soon have pill pack (that's free prescripion service)   Amazon Prime movies and TV series.   Amazon book and music service. 

Trusted Contributor

For me, as I am getting OLDER I try do NOT HAVE ANY items on auto ship.  I have heard stories of people passing and the items keep coming.... As well as the money keeps getting deducted from the bank account😬

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

For me, as I am getting OLDER I try do NOT HAVE ANY items on auto ship.  I have heard stories of people passing and the items keep coming.... As well as the money keeps getting deducted from the bank account😬

Lol!   It doesn't just happen with older people!  I'm temporarily living in an apartment that has typically been rented by short term lease tenants.  Have received a few auto deliveries that the previous tenant forgot to cancel