Honored Contributor

How many things do you have on subscription on Amazon?

I have about 7 things coming monthly.  I really appreciate the variety of goods and the great prices on each item with free shipping!  

LOVE MY AMAZON PRIME❤️❤️❤️

Super Contributor

Re: How many things do you have on subscription on Amazon?

I didn't know Amazon had this.

Honored Contributor

no subscriptions......i just order items as i need them.

on some things that are covered, this then allows me to use mr rebates and get a bit of money back.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenWhat kinds of things do you have on subscription?  I can't imagine wanting that many things month after month.

For the first time in years and years, I have no AD's here.  I don't know how many I had, but I do know I got such a backlog of products that I couldn't uise them all within a reasonable time.  Right now I'm just replacing items when I've used up everything in a category -  no more kits, no more boxes from QVC or anywhere else.

Honored Contributor

don't know how many total items I have on AD (quite a few!), but I usually only get 5-7 items a month.  I keep an eye on it and many of them are not every month, rather every 2 or 4 or so months.

I like getting the additional 15% off on most items, so that makes a difference.  Even if it were just the dog food, I save quite a bit on Amazon (several years ago when we were still getting it at PetSmart it was $59.99 plus tax and it's much less on Amazon, plus the 15% discount for AD), but I get a number of other household items - some needs, some wants - on AD and it saves me a lot of time, but a lot more money.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

no subscriptions......i just order items as i need them.

on some things that are covered, this then allows me to use mr rebates and get a bit of money back.

Same here!  I like to buy as I need and Amazon will deliver within 2 days.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@SeaMaidenWhat kinds of things do you have on subscription?  I can't imagine wanting that many things month after month.

For the first time in years and years, I have no AD's here.  I don't know how many I had, but I do know I got such a backlog of products that I couldn't uise them all within a reasonable time.  Right now I'm just replacing items when I've used up everything in a category -  no more kits, no more boxes from QVC or anywhere else.

You set each item for how frequently - between every month or in monthly increments up to every 6 months.  Plus, you can change things.  I review my ADs all the time and move things I don't need yet.

Honored Contributor

I have three things on subscription from Amazon: greenies, a sugar free candy and a soup that I like. I save money that way and I don't run out of my favorites. 

Honored Contributor

I've never subscribed.

Super Contributor

I haven't done this yet but probably should.  There are some Naturelo vitamins that I recently started taking but I just usually reorder when I get low because Amazon Prime gets them to me in two days anyway.  The savings of like $1.00 per bottle via subscription isn't all that important to me.