2 adults, 3 TVs, 2 dogs

Living room - thinking of replacing it

Den/Computer room

Family room - 40" flat screen

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

Re: How many t.v.'s do you have?

[ Edited ]

I think the number of tv's in a household is going down........since you can watch just about anything on tablets, lap tops and computers.....I can watch television on my iPad......or Netflix, pubmovies, etc..........no one is tied to a television anymore...................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

2 people in household

5 tv's, but 1 doesn't work

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

We have 17 TV's. We also have a few that are not hooked up but ready for action should we need them. In our kitchen/dining room area we have 4.

17 tv's?

How many square feet are in your house??  That's a lot of tv's, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

We have 4. One downstairs, one in the master bedroom, one in the study, and one in the rec room.

How many do we use? The ONE in the living room that has the DVR. Never use the others anymore.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@raven-blackbird wrote:

I think the number of tv's in a household is going down........since you can watch just about anything on tablets, lap tops and computers.....I can watch television on my iPad......or Netflix, pupmovies, etc..........no one is tied to a television anymore...................................raven

@raven-blackbird

i am not so sure that is happening. our tvs just keep going up......and i am thinking of putting a second one in our basement, to make it more like a theater experience...... i want a very large one for movies and gaming.

i hate watching tv/movies on my ipad or on my computer or on my phone. i prefer to watch things on  my tv. LOL we even have backups! the price of televisions is going down so much! just bought a 32 inch for 160!

hope you are your family are having a great holiday so far! Smiley HappyHeart

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

I think the number of tv's in a household is going down........since you can watch just about anything on tablets, lap tops and computers.....I can watch television on my iPad......or Netflix, pupmovies, etc..........no one is tied to a television anymore...................................raven

@raven-blackbird

i am not so sure that is happening. our tvs just keep going up......and i am thinking of putting a second one in our basement, to make it more like a theater experience...... i want a very large one for movies and gaming.

i hate watching tv/movies on my ipad or on my computer or on my phone. i prefer to watch things on  my tv. LOL we even have backups! the price of televisions is going down so much! just bought a 32 inch for 160!

hope you are your family are having a great holiday so far! Smiley HappyHeart

@sunshine45  around here most people use a tablet or lap top......the ONLY one who watches a televsion here at our house is hubs........the boys and I are on tablets or lap tops.

the family is doing GREAT and the BIG news is............son the cop is expecting a BABY BOY..........i'm so excited I can't stand it.........I would love a girl, but he will be an awesome dad especially to a little boy.....so I had my fingers crossed for a boy..........they are naming him after my dad, who this son is a carbon copy of.

I hope you and yours have a lovely merry xmas.............................raven

ETA.........don't know how it happened but I did manage to dodge any Frozen stuff this year LOL

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Valued Contributor

10 at our house!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One.

In the living room of my apartment.

I prefer it this way, especially for apartment living.

And my super-tight budget is happier, too. 

This is just for myself, or with anywhere from 1 to 3 feline companions.  8)

Honored Contributor

Two.  A 19 inch and a 32 inch.  My children ridicule us all the time.