Honored Contributor

Re: How many states have you visited? What about foreign countries?

I've been to all but about 5 states and to about 10 other countries.

Esteemed Contributor

...and Budapest as well.

Honored Contributor

I have visited all 6 New England states, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Nevada. When we flew to Hawaii, we had a 4 hour layover in LA. I never left the airpport, so I'm not counting CA. I've been to Canada, England, France, Italy. Actually, we are going to Rome and Paris again in October. With college tuitions for two girls, my own graduate studies, a wedding and my various and sundry health issues; we haven't travelled much in the past 5 or 6 years. I hope to do a lot more travelling in the years ahead. There so many places I want to experience!

Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Lila Belle said:

...and Budapest as well.

Budapest is a beautiful city.

Honored Contributor

I live in NY - for business - overnight to several days. Some I went to repeatedly and got to know the city pretty well. Chicago was one of those cities. IL, CA, HI, MA, ME, NH, VT, VA, FL, TX, AZ, UT, TN, NV, CT, NJ, WI, MO, GA, DC, PA

Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Aruba, Bahamas, US Virgin Islands, Belize, China, Hong, Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, England, France, Switzerlandz. Some of the these countries I visited more than once. I would go to Italy and Paris in a heartbeat, just for the food alone.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 muttmom said:
On 7/29/2014 Lila Belle said:

...and Budapest as well.

Budapest is a beautiful city.

I have not been there but would love to go.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Lots of countries years ago. Many states, but not all. No fun flying now, so I'm exploring my general area. Lots of local beauty, no matter where we live.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

63 countries and all 50 states. I love to travel; next on the list New Zealand.

Super Contributor

State: All New England (born, raised, educated there); Pennsylvania, Virginia, W. Virginia, Texas, Nevada, California, Arizona, Wyoming, Illinois, Florida, Arkansas, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and my favorite Colorado; in fact, been traveling through all of Colorado for the past 20 years.

Still need to hit the Northwest and the Dakotas.

And yes, Colorado's Aspens - they "sing" their own song when the wind passes by.

Super Contributor

36 states, 17 countries (Chile, Czech Republic, Canada, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Ireland, Colombia, Guam (I'm counting it -it's a long flight), Taiwan, Malaysia, Spain, and Italy). I'm actually in Italy right now, will hit Nerherlands Thursday of this week, and will go back to Czech Republic next month.