Honored Contributor

Re: How many bottles of perfume do you own?

When people wear a heavy fragrance or too much fragrance, I have to move away.  I don't think they realize how strong it is and how offensive it may be to others around them. 

Respected Contributor

Quite a few. I wear Pure Grace or Falling in Love most days. Yet  I am a patchouli fanatic  so I have lots of patchouli based perfumes...Some expensive and yet one  of my faves is cheap. It's Fancy Nights by Jessica a Simpson. OMG,it's dirty and earthy and awesome. Funny that PureGrace is so clean and the patchouli is totally opposite. I'm weird.lol

Esteemed Contributor

None, can't tolerate it.  When I was working I had to ask my co-workers not to wear any scented products because they made me ill.    

Respected Contributor

I have about 15 difference Eau de colgnes and small bottles of perfume. I have a tresor parfum bottle that was a gift and I don't like wearing it as it starts out smelling great but by lunchtime, I am sick of it. I only need a small drop it is so potent. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Zero scents for me.  I once worked with a person who was so allergic/sensitive to  perfumes that he had to leave work one day when called upon to sit next to a woman wearing some.

Yesterday, I opened a sample of a BB cream that had been hanging around, so I decided to use it.  After smearing it on my face, I rubbed the excess off my fingers onto the back of my hands.  My hands smelled so obnoxiously  fragrant that after about half an hour, I went for the soap and water.  The scent wasn't bad.  What was bad was the fact that I could smell it at all. 

I also steer clear of the spritzer ladies hovering near the department store cosmetic counter. 

Honored Contributor

I really don't own perfume bottles; I do have lots of eau de toilette bottles from various companies.

I use a lighter scent in the summer from Bath & Body Works-- a half full bottle of Vanilla Noir is on my vanity countertop.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I used to wear Tova exclusively and got so many compliments. Now I try to get
samples or buy the small roller balls but haven't settled on anything. Wish Tova
hadn't changed. Like the OP I have too many bottles and just pick at whim. I disagree
with the philosophy rep who says fragrance can change your mood. Not mine. I
can't smell it after a few minutes. Still searching for the one.
Honored Contributor

I don't own any.
Super Contributor

At one time, I had over 120 bottles of perfume ... some of them were mini bottles ... but allergies found me and they just sat on my dresser for a long time ... a lot of them were gifts ...

I packed them all up and brought them to work with me one day, and told everyone to help themselves ...     

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Honored Contributor

far too many