Honored Contributor

Re: How long would you wait for an over due Etsy purchase?

@ECBG wrote:

So sorry.  Did you happen to check this seller's number of review stars?

I've always had good results.  So sorry.

@ECBG  She has excellent reviews...that is why I chose her masks...and they were pretty!

Honored Contributor

UPDATE TODAY. seller sent me this email: I am still surprised she does not have a tracking number to make sure this order arrives.... maybe they will send me one when the order goes out? 🤔 hopefully everything will go well. 

Hi,

I am so sorry your order hasn't arrived yet! Judging from the dispatch date it should have arrived by now. My only guess is that it's been either lost or stolen Smiley Sad Really sorry about that! We're going to send you a replacement asap. It will be with you in 2 to 6 business days.

I understand that this is very frustrating. Please accept my apologies!

Warm regards,

Diana

Honored Contributor

I only had one of those occur, and the company decided to refund my money right away.  It was a sizeable order, so that made me appreciate them.  I do track my things and copy my order that shows the tracking number. (For your future use).  The seller and I had a few correspondences, even a friend of hers was trying to help, but to no avail. Since I got refunded and they acted so quickly, I'll use them in the future again.  Hope you get your stuff and that it's just that everything is so topsy turvy right now, and it'll all work out for you.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered a couple of masks from an Etsy vendor also.  She sent them regular mail--no tracking number.  It took over a week from the date they were mailed to get to me, just a few states away.  

Also, my sister was making masks and mailing them.  She sent one to a friend on the other side of town from her and it never arrived.  She sent a replacement, and it never arrived either.  She mailed these in regular letter size envelopes with just stamps, no tracking.  She finally ended up driving to the friend's house to drop one off.  I'm wondering if people could tell they were masks and stole them from the mail.  (She lives in a highly infected area.)

Honored Contributor

@geezerette   My other thought on that  is if it's in a regular envelope, might it not have gotten caught in their mail system and the envelope got smushed and ruined?  That may be so off it just might be the reason.  

Honored Contributor

Well, surprise, surprise, guess what I got this afternoon, my 2 masks! Now I feel badly that I gave one of them a poor review, but she did say I would get the mask in 7-10 days, it took 20 days.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@geezerette   My other thought on that  is if it's in a regular envelope, might it not have gotten caught in their mail system and the envelope got smushed and ruined?  That may be so off it just might be the reason.  

@qualitygal 

Yes, that's what my sister thought might have happened too--that perhaps they may have gotten caught in one of the mailing machines.  So I think that's why she just ended up taking it in person.

The one she sent to me didn't seem to have any problem though.