Honored Contributor

Re: How long for Mr. Rebates & Q purchase

@sunshine45 wrote:

@tansy wrote:

My Q purchases through MrRebates have always shown up quickly; however, my recent purchase of the Echo TSV has not even though I received the item yesterday.  

Glad your rebate showed up, @Witchy Woman.

@tansy

Electronics, Gift Card and bulk/reseller purchases are not eligible for cash back.

Well, dangit @sunshine45.  I didn't know that.  Good thing I'm already attached to Alexa 😊

Honored Contributor

I'm being notified the day after I make my purchases.  I put the item in my basket, sign in on Mr. Rebates, go to my basket and complete my purchase.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@tansy

Another poster said electronics weren't eligible.  I wasn't aware of that, but I don't buy any electronics.

Hope you get the rebate just the same.

Mostly, it is a small amount, but at least you recover some of the shipping and/or taxes with the rebate.

Honored Contributor

I always have trouble with QVC and mrrebates.. Many purchases NEVER show up.  I have waited the 30 days and reported it, and then get it...but not worth the trouble on this site.  It is never more than 3%.  Other sites show up next day or within 2 days.  But that is just my experience

Most skin car and make up I buy on other sites anyway.  I get 8 to 12% back, free shipping and the item costs the same as QVC.

However, if it was a larger ticket item, it would be worth emailing mrrebates after 30 days .  They take care of, sometimes in the same day