Esteemed Contributor

Re: How is your weather this Christmas Day?

We had a nice sunny day here in the greater Vancouver, B.C. area of Canada. I think we have lucked out this year mostly weatherwise. We've had a lot of rain this fall and winter but the last few days have been nice during the daytime. It hasn't snowed here at all yet which I'm glad for since I don't like shoveling it.

Honored Contributor

70's and cloudy, I was hoping for colder temps...doesn't feel like Christmas when its warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Cold and threatening rain here in california, santa clara county.  It is getting ready to snow on the Grapevine , the pass into Los Angeles.  My daughter and family left at 3 pm to beat the snow.  It is 350 miles home.  But they beat the snow

Esteemed Contributor

It was 67 and sunny in Kansas City suburb today. Beautiful. If it's warmer on Christmas day than it is on Halloween -- then you live in the central Midwest....

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Was a nice day here in the "sticks".  Sunny/over 40° and not a flake of snow anywhere, it has all dried up. Santa still managed to make his rounds to the little ones "that were nice"!     =^..^=

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Central PA was in the low 40s with clouds and a bit of sun.  Periods of rain is in the forecast for the weekend.  No snow predicted until January.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden @AnikaBrodie @hckynut @jeanlake @shoekitty 

Nice here temp-wise all day, kind of wet and gray late day.

Today, sunny off and on and temp is mild high 60.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

We set a record here in my area of Ky.  Warmest Christmas Day on record at 69 degrees.  Well, if it isn't going to snow, it might as well be a nice warm day!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Respected Contributor

it was a pretty day but too warm when you want a white Chrismtas. But thankful for no ice or snowstorm

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pitdakota wrote:

We set a record here in my area of Ky.  Warmest Christmas Day on record at 69 degrees.  Well, if it isn't going to snow, it might as well be a nice warm day!

Shoekitty said

niiice!  Two years ago on Thanksgiving I visited my daughter and in West Hills and Burbank.  It was 96 degrees.  Holy Tamole' my poor daughter cooking that turkey with air conditioning!.  Lol.  We couldn't go outside by the pool, as it was hot on the pavement, and heat and glare just permeated upward.  No kidding.  Why does it seem hotter when temps reach 96 in November than when it it is 96 in July.  ??. I think it is the position of the sun.