Respected Contributor

Re: How is your weather this Christmas Day?

@kivah wrote:

In Oxnard, CA (southern Calif) - it's a cold 57 degrees and cloudy. The rain took a break

!!!

That isn't cold at this time of year where i am!!  I think it was 50 today, sunny.  Warm enough to rake leaves without a coat!  

Trusted Contributor

15 degrees above normal at 70 degrees today. Sunny, light wind. Dallas/Ft. Worth.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Light snow last night.  Just enough to barely cover the ground.   Lighter snow this morning.   So, we had a white xmas.  It's about all gone now.   Beautiful blue skies.

Esteemed Contributor

Pouring rain in Mesa, Arizona.  However, now at 4:00 PM the sun is shining.  No problem for us since we had no plans to leave the house.  Hope all of you had and are still having a wonderful day/ evening.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

it's 22* in Anchorage, cloudy, snow showers tonight, low of 14*

eta - It snowed the day before Christmas Eve, and again on Christmas Day.  A white Christmas, and just beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

In Show Low AZ sporadic sleet and snow; we will get snow off and on through Friday and then again next week (love it!).

Esteemed Contributor

A beautiful Christmas Day in the St. Louis area. Sunny with a high of 68 degrees....perfect!

Valued Contributor

It was warm and sunny in Chicago 60 degrees more like Easter than Christmas.  We had snow for Halloween.  Happy New Year all.

Esteemed Contributor

Raining off and on overnight. More rain Thursday. Cold here in so cal--55 now. Hope you all had a nice Christmas.

Respected Contributor

Cold here in San Diego. Big rain storm supposed to hit here tonight, continue through tomorrow, then move east.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.