Honored Contributor

Re: How is your weather? We are getting very wet.

@homedecor1 wrote:

When I left beautiful sunny FL this morning it was sunny 92 degrees before heading to Philadelphia.

Holy Moly scariest turbulent flight I've had in quite awhile.  Kids on board were loving it like they were on a roller coaster.  Poor guy along side of me -- pretty sick🤢🤢

Pilot comes on about 20 minutes before landing and tells us high winds, pouring rain & 60 degrees!  He wasn't kidding!

Its high winds and still raining & to think I was gonna just pack shorts😳 and dress for party.  

@homedecor1   Welcome to Philly! Smiley Happy . It was pretty warm only a week or so ago!

Honored Contributor

Predicting several days of rain here in the PNW - not unusual for this time of year - life just goes on.  I am getting ready for a Costco trip.

Esteemed Contributor

The weather here is cold, windy and wet. No surprise here in the Pacific Northwest.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Mmmm. A good vegetable stew sounds delish! I seldom eat

@haddon9 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

It has been a cold, rainy day here in  northern Washington. This type of weather always inspires me to bake, so I baked a pound cake. Although this weather is typical for this time of year, It still influences how I cook.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   (Love your name BTW!Smiley Happy) . I also cook seasonally and like to make roasts and warm stews when it's cold out.  However if I did much baking then I would be eating all of that ....kids are grown and out of the house & DH is a health fanatic and won't eat sugar....so that leaves me.  Ugh!  I love to eat stuff like that but it's a never ending fight to lose weight!

Mmmmm... Sounds delish! I never eat more than a slice or two of cake or pie, because I have to watch my blood sugar. My daughters happily take my treats to share with colleagues at work. It makes me feel so good to be able to share my seasonal hobby with others.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖