Esteemed Contributor

Re: How is your weather? We are getting very wet.

St. Louis had a cool front last night, so today was a bit nippy - only in the low 50s windy, and with heavy clouds. Not a good day for running errands (which is what I did)! Hoping for a warmer day tomorrow with some sunshine!

Honored Contributor

Overcast here in northern nv  High 70.  Feels nice, no wind.  Very pleasantSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

After a very hot, dry summer here in north central NC, we have had a couple days of wonderful rain and cooler temps.  Our grass is dead, but the weeds survived the summer.   Wondering what this winter will bring.  

Trusted Contributor

In SE PA at 7:30, I am ready to begin building an ark. My bedroom has water coming inside (my rented townhouse has ongoing leaky roof issues), so I will listen to drip, drip, drip for a while. I am a cold weather girl, so the cool, damp feeling does not bother me much.  

Honored Contributor

We've had cumulostratus clouds all day.  Just gorgeous, and a little rain expected in the wee hours tonight.  In the East Bay area (east of SF).

Not my picture - this was found via Google

Image result for cumulostratus

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

Nor'easter here on Long Island - expecting up to 3 inches of rain - has rained non-stop for a few hours now.  

Honored Contributor

high winds, had heavy rain all day, now the high winds for 24 hours. Mid Atlantic area here

Respected Contributor

CT here...blustery, pouring rain!! Started about 3 today and just got worse. Ugh...the season of dread begins here and just drags on until May!! Dark early, dreary weather to frigid. How I wish it was in reverse...6 mos. of summer instead!  But I digress....I know you only asked about our weather tonight...sounds similar to yours!  ps. I'd prefer the "blast furnace" anyday to this time of year. But actually, September was our best month to date...temperate, sunny, beautiful days.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very windy, rainy and cold (enough for me to ditch the shorts) in southwest Michigan today. Lake Michigan is very, very angry! Wave heights of nearly 11.5 feet were reported this afternoon. You can't even see the pier at the South Haven lighthouse because the water/waves are so high. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

Here in LV it is beautiful, low 80's and of course, sunshine.  I think it's going to cool down into the mid 70's for almost a week with sun every day.