Honored Contributor

Re: How is the weather at YOUR HOUSE this Christmas Eve Day?

chilly start to the day but by afternoon was 78!  Christmas Day will be the same.  By weekend they say 80s great for all the visitors to enjoy the pool or beach 🌴☀️

Esteemed Contributor

Cold but clear as a bell.

7 year old GS wanted to swing on the tree swing. Great fun!!

Esteemed Contributor

sunny & mild in central Midwest - almost winter perfect

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Sunny and mid 40’s here in southern WV.

Honored Contributor

We had a very beautiful Christmas Day here in the St. Louis area.  As it was yesterday also.

But look out.....rain is moving in and it is supposed to be raining all day Thursday. 

Honored Contributor

it was semi sun today, more clouds than sun.  Temp was about 40 ish today

Wind was cold. Cold all week til Thursday than 60, than back down to cold again on Friday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoy seeing what conditions are across the country... So envy those of you who enjoyed a white Christmas... It was nice here, even if there was no snow, (there almost never is at Christmas time), with temperatures cool enough to be seasonal and some sunshine for a change...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

We had a mild and dry Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in the greater Vancouver, B.C. area. There was a pretty sunset last night that I noticed when preparing food for dinner last night.

I'm glad that we didn't have snow. It's been a fairly rainy fall and winter so far and we've had a couple of windstorms but we've lucked out in the area I live in as we didn't lose power. All the power lines around here are underground so we usually luck out.

Honored Contributor

Here in upper Michigan we had an unexpected snowfall. Were only predicted to get less than an inch, woke up on the 24th to several inches on the ground. It was a heavy snow which gathered on all the tree branches and provided a lovely Christmas scene. Our lake froze over weeks ago and looks like a vast white, snow covered field in front of my cottage. HeartHeart

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I live in the upper midwest and it was in the 40s on Christmas Day and is supposed to hit 50 today.   

No snow and ice makes me happy.