Honored Contributor

Re: How is it that apparently no one knows there's something squirrelly with the audio?

No, moved all I'm going too. He still wants to go back to Ind once a yr to see his sisters and the church folk we left behind.

I got 2 up there, too. I just don't like driving to Ind from amarillo, tx with him falling asleep at the wheel. Makes him mad when I scream at him to wake up then that sets the tone for the day.

He doesn't understand that's it's not a good idea to fall asleep on a interstate. When I take my turn at the wheel then he can sleep, but, then , he is to busy telling me how to drive ! LOL

Pig headed.

Respected Contributor

Re: How is it that apparently no one knows there's something squirrelly with the audio?

@Maggie Nolia You're trying to make me crazy.  I noticed it just for first time today on the Q beauty tv channel which I believe is not live anymore.  The  host and contributor's words were "squirelly" could not understand a thing they were saying.  Maybe because it is taped and rerecorded it may be the fault of qvc.  My carried is cox communications in New England.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @lol it sounds like you both got each other covered...great teamwork.I hope you have a great vacay and try to get into the frame that mr. sleepy will be around a lot...takes some getting used to.

Honored Contributor

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

That's all.

@Maggie Nolia 

I have no idea what you're talking about  .....  care to elaborate?    We're not psychic.