Valued Contributor

How is it that apparently no one knows there's something squirrelly with the audio?

That's all.

Honored Contributor

Re: How is it that apparently no one knows there's something squirrelly with the audio?

what is wrong with it?

i have not noticed anything?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: How is it that apparently no one knows there's something squirrelly with the audio?

They must know there is something wrong. It’s very frustrating one person is very loud in the other person is too low which makes it difficult to listen because you have to turn up to hear one person and then turn the volume down for the other. I’ve noticed it over and over over the last week or so.

Honored Contributor

I've told Gary Goban 3 times his mic is not turned up and his voice goes in and out all during his presentations on his Facebook page. He says thanks and next time it's the same. I gave up and hope my cc works

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I've told Gary Goban 3 times his mic is not turned up and his voice goes in and out all during his presentations on his Facebook page. He says thanks and next time it's the same. I gave up and hope my cc works

For me CC doesn't help. That gives some strange interpretations of what is actually said and it also depends on who is doing the talking. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE @What you been buying lately?Got any new jean jackets on the hot list?I don’t have any volume problems when watching Q...strange that some do and some dont

Honored Contributor

I was this close to the corduroy jacket this morning, but, I'm leaving for va K

next week. Husband retires and we're taking off to start life anew, so, I've been saving my SS check for Macy's hhahahahaha

think it sold out, alas, but, I don't want to come home to a big credit card bill since I want it on 0 when I leave.

dancing birds.gif

Valued Contributor

@Maggie Nolia - I agree 100%.  At first I thought it might be our TV or Direct TV, but I have no problems with any other channel.  The hosts sound fades in and out or in some cases (like David on Sunday) it was very loud.  I wish QVC would pay attention to these things as it is very annoying.  If it's up to the IT dept. forget it, they never fix anything.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps because there isn't anything wrong with it.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I was this close to the corduroy jacket this morning, but, I'm leaving for va K

next week. Husband retires and we're taking off to start life anew, so, I've been saving my SS check for Macy's hhahahahaha

think it sold out, alas, but, I don't want to come home to a big credit card bill since I want it on 0 when I leave.

dancing birds.gif

@SharkE 

Are you moving? Picking up and leaving, or just going on vaycay?    Retirement is interesting.  Lol. You sound excited, that is a good thing!