Esteemed Contributor

How far is Studio Park from NYC?

What would be the best way to travel from one to the other? Train?

Have any of you taken the Studio Tour and was it worth it?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: How far is Studio Park from NYC?

It's about 90 minutes on the train...there are LOTS of trains between the two cities.

Respected Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/AboutUsDirect.content.html

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much!! Do the trains end up right in the city....I guess I am asking, do they take you to places where a sightseer/visitor would be interested in being. As you can tell, I have never been there and I am from a small Midwestern town. We would only be going for a short trip, but would rather be in PA and go into the city from there. Does that make sense?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I did not think there was a train station in West Chester, rather you needed to go to a nearby town. You would need to rent a car to get from the station to Studio Park.

I took the tour years ago when it was free with your Insider. Even then I thought it was overpriced and pretty boring. Back then there was a separate tiny jewelry shop. Everything else was crammed into a small general store.

Respected Contributor

How far is Philadelphia to NYC if you were to drive?
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

On 8/10/2014 hsawaknow said: How far is Philadelphia to NYC if you were to drive?

The mileage is about 130 miles. Without traffic and construction you can make it in a little over 2 hours. Realistically it is closer to 3 hours.

Honored Contributor

On 8/10/2014 hsawaknow said: How far is Philadelphia to NYC if you were to drive?

Why drive when you can take the train?

Parking costs a fortune in NYC...and driving is nuts!

Honored Contributor

I have taken the tour which was fun, we were down in westchester to do college stuff with my son and decided to to a long weekend. I don't think I would suggest a single trip from the City just to take the Q tour but if you are in the area then definitely.

Respected Contributor

I don't think there's a train directly to West Chester. It might be easier taking the train to Philadelphia, book a hotel room and stay overnight, do some touring. Then rent a car for the drive to West Chester.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~