Trusted Contributor

Re: How do you share the holidays with your pet?

One year, I gave Savannah a special coat that was good for 50 degress below zero, and my ex husband had to laugh, as I did not own even a jacket myself..........(we went out on the boat a lot during the winter)........{#emotions_dlg.lol} He said that she was more protected than me...........{#emotions_dlg.w00t} I said, guess who means the most...........Kiss She would ALWAYS get a new can of tennis balls, and she knew the sound of the "popping" of the can, and knew it meant more new balls......{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} That remained until up to her last Christmas, just before she went to the Rainbow Bridge in January, the following year.......{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Contributor

I always make pigs in a blanket for my dogs at Christmas. It is so great to see how happy they are.
Frequent Contributor

I have a dog tree. We have our regular tree and then a 3 foot tree. Every year I buy a special onament with his name on it. And every year I get his picture taken with Santa and all those are on our Jason tree.

Honored Contributor

Our dogs are very important members of our family. Every Christmas they are given an array of gifts -- treats, toys, homemade goodies, etc. I even wrap a few and laugh as they tear them open, just as small children do. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

We're looking forward to watching Alfie enjoy his first Christmas. He's 6 months old. I'm baking Christkindl cookies for a market in our town, and Alfie loves to be in the kitchen when I'm baking and cooking. But he's learned very quickly what the word, HOT, HOT, HOT means and will stay back from the oven when I open it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~