Super Contributor

Re: How do you feel about Kevin Spacey, I love him.

Love Kevin Spacey!

Trusted Contributor

Talented, but he spews a good amount of hatred for people that don't agree with him.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 blahblahvampemerblah said: Talented, but he spews a good amount of hatred for people that don't agree with him.

Examples?

Trusted Contributor

On 3/31/2015 blahblahvampemerblah said: Talented, but he spews a good amount of hatred for people that don't agree with him.

Are you sure you mean Kevin Spacey? You may be confusing him with Frank Underwood, the character he plays on House of Cards. Unless, of course, you dislike Kevin Spacey because of his sexual orientation.

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 JillyMarie said:

Are you sure you mean Kevin Spacey? You may be confusing him with Frank Underwood, the character he plays on House of Cards. Unless, of course, you dislike Kevin Spacey because of his sexual orientation.

?? I have not heard anything about his preference. Whatever he prefers is his private business not mine in the least. He is a great actor and I have loved following his career from small roles to big time roles.

I have never heard him say hateful ugly things about anyone. He is a strong Democrat so if you are not a big fan of that party you will probably not like his views on politics.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

He is an amazing actor, always. I have seen him on stage in NYC in Richard III, incredible! Initially I loved House of cards, but now I do not even like it. It is idiotic and farfetched. Waste of Kevin's talent.
Trusted Contributor

He's a great actor. No one does creepy like Kevin Spacey.

Super Contributor

On 3/31/2015 SANNA said: He is an amazing actor, always. I have seen him on stage in NYC in Richard III, incredible! Initially I loved House of cards, but now I do not even like it. It is idiotic and farfetched. Waste of Kevin's talent.

What scares me is that I don't think it's far fetched at all!

Respected Contributor

On 3/30/2015 only shops online said:

I think he's a wonderful actor. But I find him to be a bit creepy.

Creepy?

I absolutely adore this (it's him singing):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbcjW9SQabc

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

Love that, Lotus!