Not applicable
I take my coffee in one of any number of K-cups, flavored or not, black, brewed by my Keurig Platinum brewer, thank you!!!!!
Super Contributor

Re: How do I take my coffee?

I heat up unsweetened Chocolate almond milk, add my tsp of organic freeze dried coffee to it and a 1/2 tsp of powdered Medicinal Mushrooms. Add some chocolate liquid stevia to sweeten. I drink two or three cups every morning.. MMMMMM good!Smile

Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2014 laurelanne said: I take my coffee in one of any number of K-cups, flavored or not, black, brewed by my Keurig Platinum brewer, thank you!!!!!

And you just so happened to post this on the day a Keurig is a tsv, what a coincidence!

Super Contributor

On 3/12/2014 Ladybug724 said:
On 3/12/2014 laurelanne said: I take my coffee in one of any number of K-cups, flavored or not, black, brewed by my Keurig Platinum brewer, thank you!!!!!

And you just so happened to post this on the day a Keurig is a tsv, what a coincidence!

Same post by OP, on three different boards, no less {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling this must have been one of those blog questions from the show hosts, because of today's TSV, and as usually happens newer posters come here to the board instead of answering the blog thread. Not only that, several have started their own separate threads answering the question. oy

Yup, here's the blog entry for today about coffee - http://community.qvc.com/blog/userid/593612/melissa-fleming.aspx