Honored Contributor

I have donated to World Central Kitchen.

Honored Contributor

LOVE world central kitchen and their mission. jose andres is a wonderful chef and human being.

we also have so many local churches that are accepting monetary donations and clothing/personal care items and other items that will be shipped overseas. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Another Samaritan's Purse recommendation.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

The $40 billion noted above is primarily military aid and intelligence. 

I assume the OP would like to support humanitarian relief, which would be provided by any of the charitable organizations mentioned. 

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666    Charity Navigator lists places to donate and rates them so you know your $$$ are used most effectively.  Here is their link for Ukraine.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=9366

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

We donate to Direct Relief International. They ship medical supplies and hygiene equipment. They have a great rating. They are located in Santa Barbara Ca. They have people on the ground making sure that supplies get to where they are needed. Check their rating.

Esteemed Contributor

I donated through Bethenny Frankel's BStrong charity.  She has done amazing things.  I didn't think about it at the time or I would have probably donated through Samaritan's Purse. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666  As several others have suggested, World Central Kitchen is the one we donate to. You can donate through

PayPal and keep your credit card information private.

Trusted Contributor

You can donate to Samaritan's Purse, Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: How do I donate?

[ Edited ]

Samaritans Purse would be my first choice due to the medical and feeding relief that is efficient and well-run.

Red Cross ( via American Red Cross) 

Thirst No More ( faith- based)

Texas Baptist Men (neither all Baptist or all men...they are in the process of changing their name)

Your local Catholic diocese will have contact info for donations as well. Ukraine is largely Catholic and has been getting help from the Vatican. 
If you are a church member of any denomination, your church should have some contact info for direct Ukraine relief.