Super Contributor

How are they going to show a bed in ITKWD?

I can't watch the show, so I am hoping that someone who can will tell me.  You know they are going to have David present the Today's Special Value during his show.  How is a bed going to be introduced in a kitchen show?  Breakfast in bed?  How much time will be devoted to it?

Honored Contributor

Re: How are they going to show a bed in ITKWD?

That's so funny.  I was wondering the same thing!!!!!!!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@excpa wrote:

I can't watch the show, so I am hoping that someone who can will tell me.  You know they are going to have David present the Today's Special Value during his show.  How is a bed going to be introduced in a kitchen show?  Breakfast in bed?  How much time will be devoted to it?

Breakfast in bed?Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Maybe David will recline in bed, while someone feeds him Mac and cheese.🧀🧀

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Maybe he'll 'happy dance' on the mattress to show how cushiony it is, while making his 'yum-yum' face?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Does QVC sell a bed tray table?  That would be a good segue :-) 

Honored Contributor

They've done it in the past many times; he just leaves the kitchen and walks over to the set with bed in it. No biggie.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

They've done it in the past many times; he just leaves the kitchen and walks over to the set with bed in it. No biggie.

Just like with any other show that has polar opposite items.  They end one item and show a brief q commercial for the host to switch stages.

Respected Contributor

Well, speaking for myself, where do I wan to to go after cooking and cleaning dishes and floors after eating? BED! Perfect segue!

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed reading your responses! Too funny! David must be full from eating all that food today so he will naturally sell that bed. Will he lay down on it? I assume he walks over to the other set where the bed is. The QVC building is huge so he will get some exercise and burn off those calories.