Honored Contributor

How are the lobster tails at Bonefish Grill? Anything else from Bonefish you reccommend?

[ Edited ]

How are the lobster tails at Bonefish Grill? If you have tried these from them, I'd like your opinion. If you had their sirloin, how is it? The chain owns Outback and a Prime steakhouse chain, so I'm assuming they get decent steaks. They also own CARRABAS. How is the salmon? They have some kind of crab corn chowder. What do you think if you have tried it? How are the shrimp? WE are thinking of getting food delivered from there for tonight. 

Honored Contributor

Re: How are the lobster tails at Bonefish Grill? Anything else from Bonefish you reccommend?

Their famous appetizer is Bang Bang Shrimp, a bit spicy , battered shrimp in a delish sauce. many go there and just order that and maybe a salad. I like their shrimp tacos, which is the Bang Bang presented in a taco shell with typical taco fixings. 

They do have several fish entrees on the menu too in addition to seafood and meat. My DH likes one of their chicken entrees, I think it is called Lily's Chicken. 

Their Brownie dessert is amazing !!!

Honored Contributor

Re: How are the lobster tails at Bonefish Grill? Anything else from Bonefish you reccommend?

bonefish grill is so overrated......maybe because i live in a state that has such great seafood choices and an abundance of it. the only thing i really like there are their cocktails and their bang bang shrimp.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We used to sit at the long high table in the bar area and have cocktails and bang bang shrimp and one or two other apps. All were good. Never ate a meal there. They closed last year. Eta, I wouldn't get lobster there unless there's no place else to get a fresh one.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

bonefish grill is so overrated......maybe because i live in a state that has such great seafood choices and an abundance of it. the only thing i really like there are their cocktails and their bang bang shrimp.

Hi, Sun, we go to the one in Owings Mills a lot, we like it, sometimes they have crab cakes on the menu, now you know I am not ordering them at a chain place .  But their shrimp dishes are very good. 

Respected Contributor

SALTY, however, very good ... in Horsham, PA there was one and I had maniest a meal there...and drank a ton to balance the salt.

But I did love the food there!

Even IF my rings didn't fit the next day!

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I didn't think they had lobster tails, so I looked at their menu.  I can't find them on the menu.

I like their shrimp tacos and bang bang shrimp.  I don't think it's that great.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I would not order lobster there.  I have had the shrimp tacos and they were good.  I think you would be safe with any of the shrimp dishes.

Respected Contributor

If you go to TripAdvisor and look for the Bonefish Grill in your area, you'll get reviews from people who've actually eaten there, which will be much more helpful then asking about random experiences thru out the country. 

That being said, the last place I'd be getting seafood from were I currently in Florida is a chain restaurant of any kind. I've eaten at the one nearest to me down there, and it was just okay. Average chain restaurant food. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Hi, Sun, we go to the one in Owings Mills a lot, we like it, sometimes they have crab cakes on the menu, now you know I am not ordering them at a chain place .  But their shrimp dishes are very good. 

hi shel.....happy new year! if everyone wants to go there i will, but the only things i get are either a shrimp dish (usually bang bang) or a steak filet or a burger.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein