Respected Contributor

Re: How about commercials you like?

I always found mythology intriguing, and I love the Amazon Prime ad with Medusa buying sunglasses . Of course, it helps to know that Perseus beheaded Medusa lol.

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@pieman If you like them (I sure do), go to you tube and look for Liberty Mutual Bad Actor videos and they are ll there, including a long version. I love it when he says "Can I come out of the water?"  LOL

@Love my grandkids , @pieman , "Am I allowed to riff?" LOL!  I love that guy and my dh likes to tease me about it when he comes on.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Respected Contributor

My all time favorite is a KMart commercial from years ago, “Ship My Pants”. Tears roll down my face I laugh so much. Currently, any of the Mayhem commercials. He is so bad!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since I love horses, I've always liked the Budweiser commercials featuring the Clydesdale horses.  That is one more beautiful animal.  None of the commercials on nowadays impress me that much.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That talking pug dog. He's a cutie. playing chess, watching Tv, etc.

@SharkE 

That's a cute commercial, and I laugh at the part when his pet parent covers his eyes so he wont see "the bad stuff" on TV 😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

This ad used to air repeatedly around 2010 during Meet the Press --Liberty Mutual's (yes, them) "Pay It Forward," you're responsible/we're responsible campaign. A succession of bystanders observe others performing random acts of kindness, then they do the same. Obviously, 😕 they changed ad companies lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ya8J-jyK4

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

"what worries U masters U"   That is so true ! I've got a lot of masters, too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find the commercials that mock parents are disrespectful to older people. In the US, seniors are the one group that it is still okay to mock and mistreat...with no consequences. I hope that changes some day.

Esteemed Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

Best ever! My alltime favorite Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVfF-Ut9kdY

That was cool

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

Since I love horses, I've always liked the Budweiser commercials featuring the Clydesdale horses.  That is one more beautiful animal.  None of the commercials on nowadays impress me that much.

@KatieB - I agree!  I was so sad when the girl who came in to run Budweiser stopped them. I often watch them on YouTube.

Two of my newer favorites

The robot dog who is recharged by a guy in an electric car. Later commercials show the "dog" riding in the passenger seat.

The guys at the buffet- the one asks the other what his favorite food is, and he says "buffet." The one says something like, "You can only pick one." The second guy says, "Barbecue buffet." And they go on. The second guy's delivery is just perfect!   Smiley Happy