Super Contributor

Re: How about commercials you like?

The little boy holding up his goldfish bowl  so his fish can visit with the other fish at the aquarium.

He’s on a family trip and stayed at a certain hotel chain. Can’t remember which.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the Petsmart one with the man buying a stroller to keep his dog out of the rain.  Meanwhile the song "I'd do anything for you" is playing.  

Also the car one where the man finds the lost dog in the rain and says "I got you buddy." and finds his home.  I guess dogs in the rain is my thing🤗

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

I love Animal but can't make myself watch any insurance commercial. They have to be the worst.

Valued Contributor

I'll have to check the site out..

I laugh when he says "are we married to the statute of liberty"?

They say he is an actor on one of he soap operas...

Nobody plays stupid better than him! lol

Respected Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

I love Animal but can't make myself watch any insurance commercial. They have to be the worst.

Funny you say that--I think there are lots of clever, very funny insurance commercials out there.

Respected Contributor

Love the Apoque commercial with the Pug playing Chess!  

Valued Contributor

I like the progressive ones, that are teaching young people not to be old acting, like their parents.

Those are such a hoot!

Valued Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

The Pedigree dog food commercial, where the nurse brings a sweet therapy dog into the sick child's room and the little girl says "more treatment?". The nurse says "we're going to try something different today"....the look on that little girls face is priceless as the dog nuzzles beside her. 

I think that is one of the all-time best commercials I've ever seen. I wonder if the little girl who played the patient knew that a dog would be coming to see her, judging from the expression on her face.

Honored Contributor

My fav commercial of all times are the frogs from:

Super Bowl Commercials: Budweiser Frogs Best! -

Valued Contributor

@Melzie wrote:

Love the car commercials with the golden retriever dog family.

I think those are Subaru commercials, and how can your heart not melt when they show the parent doggies sending their puppy for his first day of school?

I also like the one where they're settling in to eat hot dogs, and a few wiener dogs stop and look up at them reproachfully; and the next thing you see is the uneated hot dogs as the family pulls away.