Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Would You Spend The QVC 30K Grand Prize?

@goldensrbest wrote:

Does any one have problems with entering the contest?

@goldensrbest

I had problems at first, 'til I found out you have to wait an exact 24hrs each day, so if I entered at noon on Monday, it wouldn't let me enter at 1155 on tuesday - which  I found unusual.

Respected Contributor

Gut my upstairs bathroom and get new siding.  Neither of which will happen because $30,000 wouldn't be enough, and I can't figure out how to enter the contest!  

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

Gut my upstairs bathroom and get new siding.  Neither of which will happen because $30,000 wouldn't be enough, and I can't figure out how to enter the contest!  

It pops up on the home page for me.

I'd put it into savings until I had a project I wanted to tackle.

Honored Contributor

bank

it's probably not going to be close to $30K after taxes but still a nice amount of money.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

Yes, I see it and I have slogged through blindly entering all the info (the screen jumps back to the top after each character entered so I just keep typing without seeing the form).  Then I don't see any "submit" type button.  Maybe I really did enter just by filling in the fields?

Respected Contributor

Probably give some to my brother.  Wish List for me - new carpeting and drapes in living/dining room, new kitchen countertops, new computer, new recliner.  Cat LOL   

Honored Contributor

Buy daughter a car!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

bank

it's probably not going to be close to $30K after taxes but still a nice amount of money.

It it would be about $7,500 in taxes you would pay out of the $30,000 win

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

Yes, I see it and I have slogged through blindly entering all the info (the screen jumps back to the top after each character entered so I just keep typing without seeing the form).  Then I don't see any "submit" type button.  Maybe I really did enter just by filling in the fields?

After you prove you are not a robot, there should be a submit button, @VanSleepy.  My screen doesn't jump around though.

Respected Contributor

@tansy thanks for trying to help, but I've tried a couple different times, and there's nothin'.  And I've been very lucky lately, too Robot Mad