Honored Contributor

Re: How To Get Better Customer Service 😕

@MoJoVI always say that I can't hold to Comcast but I have had some great customer service from a couple of their operators.I ususally ask for a supervisor because they seem to be able to make decisions on their own.

Honored Contributor

Re: How To Get Better Customer Service 😕

@MoJoV wrote:

If you want really BAD CS call Comcast.  No matter what your problem no matter how polite you are they are rude and hang up on you. They say 'can you hold?' and click they're gone. They are US based. The only way to solve your problem is online or go to one of their stores.   Just don't call.

@MoJoV: This confounding experience has happened to me on several occasions (although not with Comcast, as they're not my provider). You're asked to hold, and they click you off-- you're disconnected accidentally-on-purpose. So you call back and go through the same song-and-dance all over again, as if you have nothing better to do with your time. I always get the name of the person l'm speaking with, so if I'm rudely disconnected, l give that person's name to a supervisor when l call back.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~