Trusted Contributor

Re: How Often Do You Say "I Won't Eat That."?

@Laura14 wrote:

Peas, Beets and Seafood every time  

Smiley Tongue  <---- Me spitting it all out   Yuck!

@Laura14  Peas and beets are my two least favorite foods. Goes all the way back to childhood. I cannot stand to smell them and will not eat them. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14  Peas and beets are my two least favorite foods. Goes all the way back to childhood. I cannot stand to smell them and will not eat them. 

@Teddie  High five sister!  I can not stand the smell of beets and my mother makes fun of me to this day remembering how she had to take them off the table when I threw a fit as a little girl.  She never made those nasty things again though.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Teddie  High five sister!  I can not stand the smell of beets and my mother makes fun of me to this day remembering how she had to take them off the table when I threw a fit as a little girl.  She never made those nasty things again though.  Smiley Happy

@Laura14 I get ya!  When I was young we always had a huge garden. I remember beets were being canned and I had to go outside because the smell was so awful. 

Trusted Contributor

I won't make a recipe that includes "Cream of" anything.