Honored Contributor

Re: How Much Shopping Did You Do Today?

[ Edited ]

My golden girl needed a set of pet stairs so she could get in and out of the back of my car more easily. She's getting old and can't jump up like she use to, poor thing. Petsmart had a really good price so I bought 2 of the stairs...one for the garage and another for my bed, cuz she sleeps on top of my bed next to me. Woman Happy 

Respected Contributor

Didn't buy much today, but during the past week my Macys and Kohls credit cards are smokin'.

Tomorrow I head to Home Depot to buy a new water heater.  I might either need a PT job or have someone tie my hands behind my back to I don't have access to a computer  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing from QVC.  2 games from Amazon for grands.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought corned beef hash from Nueske's 15% off, but had to pay for shipping  

better than the free bacon in the catalog so I'm happy!

Honored Contributor

A TON.

Honored Contributor

None.

Valued Contributor

Today I treated myself to a new Eddie Bauer coat. All outwear was 50% off with free shipping. Needed something water resistant to wear out in the bad weather.

Friday I gave my Macys card a workout and got my daughter a new comforter, sheets and each Northface jacket.

Also found a cool website for kid's stuff, youngexplorers.com.

Got some Beekman soap, the apricot oh and I almost forgot a Martha Stewart coat here at the Q which was AS IS and 50% off as well!

Done for a while now.

Regular Contributor

I was looking at that tsv air fryer/rotisserie and almost bought it but then decided to look at Walmart today and sure enough they were selling a larger model that can cook up to a 6lb bird as opposed to 4.5 lbs that qvc was selling.  Also, the one at Walmart was 1700 watts and qvc's was 1500 w.  The price was the same and yesterday when qvc was selling theirs, the rakuten was only 1%.  When I checked with walmart it was 10%.  It will arrive this Wed!!  It's doubtful that Qvc's shipping time will be that fast, only in very rare circumstances.  So glad I didn't buy that small model qvc was selling.  It's always something with them. 

Valued Contributor

Shopped Kohl's online today for myself. Needed a few things spent $100.00 and got back $30.00 in Kohl's cash Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

We bought a xmas tree but no special price on it in the store.