Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Many Blankets Do You Have On Your Bed?

@Plaid Pants2  Actually, just one. We use a heated mattress pad. Nummy warm.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Usually 1 unless it is the dead of Winter

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I just have a down blanket & a top sheet, it was 90° here in Tucson today, a new record for the latest date to hit 90°.  During the cooler months, I lay an old Malden Mills Polarfleece blanket on top of the down blanket & it keeps me nice & toasty.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Zero, only a light throw. Still running a fan at night. Haven’t used a blanket in years. It’s rarely cold enough in Arizona for much more.

Respected Contributor

Just one blanket, but I have an electric mattress pad that I kick up to high.  I like to be toasty warm.

Respected Contributor

A comforter and occassionally an extra blanket on top of that when it is extra chilly.

Honored Contributor

I have four blankets and a heated mattress pad which I only turn on to warm things up before I get in then I turn it off. My thermostat is set at 50' at night.

Regular Contributor

We sleep with fleece sheets and a down comforter.

Honored Contributor

I MUST crawl into a warm bed so I have just one blanket, it's electric, plus my comforter.

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Zero, only a light throw. Still running a fan at night. Haven’t used a blanket in years. It’s rarely cold enough in Arizona for much more.

I have a heated mattress pad, a sheet and blanket plus two other blankets at the foot of the bed.  It is not unusual to hit the freezing temp in AZ in the winter at night.  Admittedly, I am a cold sleeper, but it's a myth that AZ is always hot.

Then you go to the mountain areas and it is very cold with snow.