Esteemed Contributor

Re: 💊🐔💉How Factory Farms Play Chicken W/Antibiotics

I would love to have chickens.  When I was a kid our neighbor had some and I remember going over to find the eggs.

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

This is why we have our own chickens...and they lay pretty "easter" colored eggs. They taste sooooooooooooo much better! Love my hens!

This is what their eggs look like.

The beauty of nature @silkyk!

Thanks for sharing this!

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ sikyk, those are so pretty, never seen eggs like that.What do the chickens look like? My son,and dil  have chickens.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

They come in all colors (like their eggs!) so if you google them you can see the range of colors. Ours are all different. Wonderful hens...big pretty eggs...perfect!

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

They come in all colors (like their eggs!) so if you google them you can see the range of colors. Ours are all different. Wonderful hens...big pretty eggs...perfect!

@silkyk, YOu are so lucky! I am really envious! I never realized how much better chicken eggs could taste when they aren't commercially grown, pumped full of stuff, living in terrible conditions and eating junk themselves. There is definitely a huge difference.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK