Esteemed Contributor

Re: How Eugenie Felt About 'Archie' Announcement at Wedding

This has been all over the internet for some time now.  That "tell-all" doesn't seem to have hit on anything juicy--at least based on the bits and pieces I've picked up without having read it myself.

Esteemed Contributor

Bless their hearts! I feel so bad for this beautiful couple.😊 It seems that they will never escape public admonishment and scorn, because only salacious information about them is shared by media outlets with an agenda, to an avaricious public. Any attempts they make at doing ANYTHING positive is greeted with intense skepticism.🤔 

I may not agree with everything they did as a royal couple and beyond, nor do I agree with everything ANY of the royals do, as we know there is enough royal controversy to fill an ocean, that predates this vilified couple.😁

I believe that if they could somehow walk on water, they would be accused of polluting the ocean.😂

They appear to be struggling for autonomy, as best as they can under intense adversity, but I wish them well along their turbulent journey.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Bless you. Thank you for providing this alternate outlet for the forum agita. When the world seems its darkest and it feels like there is no way out, remember we always have Haghan/Megrry to focus on.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

someone pass the Advil ...

Respected Contributor

Where is the photo of the cute lady "stirring the pot"????

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

While I neither love of hate them, I think waiting to announce the news would have been a better choice.

Respected Contributor

It's rude and inappropriate!  I don't care if it's a wedding in Oshkosh or a Royal Wedding, the day belongs to the bride and groom!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whatever reasons they might or might not have had for annoucing as they did, it was questionable, at best, to opt to make their little announcement at Eugenie's wedding... And if, as reported, it didn't go over particularly well, they shouldn't have been surprised... Than again, when has it not been all about them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

IMHO they were not thinking about their cousin and her groom. They should have waited. And Meghan is savvy enough to know better. 

Esteemed Contributor

IMO, the only reason to announce the pregnancy at Princess Eugenie and Jack's wedding was to reclaim the spotlight.  It was rude no matter how they try to spin it.