Super Contributor

How Cold is it Where You Are?

Yesterday, where I live, it got down to a bone chilling 25 degrees, and believe it or not, my cats still wanted to go outside! Granted, it was to go dig a hole. Needless to say, they did not go out then. My "poor" cat had to resort to using his litter box, which is kept meticulously clean, but he still didn't like having to resort to having to use it. Poor thing! *lol*

They kept pestering me to go out, but I was telling them that it was too cold, but they didn't believe me. So, to prove to them that I wasn't lying, I let them out. They stayed out for all of 10 minutes, if that, before wanting back in. When they came in, I said to them, "See? I told you it was cold out. Would you listen to me or believe me? Noooo. You guys had to find out for yourselves, the hard way, didn't you?"

Anyway, tonight's forecast is for Rain showers before 10pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 35. West southwest wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

And I live by the ocean! Snow on the beach is very unusual.

So, how cold is it where you are?

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.