Respected Contributor

Re: How Cold Is "Too Cold" For You?

As long as the sun is out - 30s are good for me. 

Honored Contributor

Really depends on if it is a dry or damp day, snowing and 30 is horribl but 30 and sunny is fine

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

After living here in southwest Florida for 15 years, anything lower than 60º outside is cold to me. I was wise enough to keep all my cold weather leather coats, boots, gloves and such for those days. They will be here soon.

Honored Contributor

I do not tolerate the cold - thus we live in Florida. 

Esteemed Contributor

I live in MN, do I need to say more?

Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I live in MN, do I need to say more?

LOL, being from ND, no.

Wyoming isn't much better,  wind and sun play a big part about what's tolerable.    It's 60 in our livingroom right now.  Up to 20 outside.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

When the high are only in the teens, then it gets to me. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm from Long Island, I always loved the cold winters. But, we moved to Tx 25 years ago and I think the heat thins your blood because if it's below 74 I'm freezing.

Honored Contributor

As long as I dress for it, I'm fine..... I'm more concerned about the dangers of ultra cold weather.  We had -17 one night years ago.  Practical sense says to not go out in that ~at all~.... but i have no problem going out in 10 degrees with proper clothing made for that kind of weather.

Older son is a motorcycle guy and he actually has leather gloves, pants and vest (goes under his coat) that can be plugged into the battery of his bike~!  I thought that was remarkable (because I'd never heard of plugging in your clothing).... but I said to him, 'wouldn't riding in a truck with the heater on be more comfortable?'  LOL....   I got a cross-eyed look back.... I know nothing...Woman LOLWoman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

60--I have been too long in California and have a cold all this week.