Respected Contributor

Re: How Cold Is It Where you Live?

My fellow Pennsylvanians already mentioned the sub freezing temps here ... and we are ashamed that Punxsutawney Phil lied to you all.

Related image

Honored Contributor

-17 when we woke up this morning. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

22 degrees in southern WV.

Honored Contributor

I just checked: 27 degrees. I rarely bother because it's Winter and so, it should be cold.

Respected Contributor

It's 26 (and very windy) at the Jersey Shore.

Esteemed Contributor

Single digits this morning and temps in the teens afterwards. It is just plain loony. We are so darned cold just going into the garage. I don’t expect warm temps at this point in central NY but this is beyond tolerance. With the low temps and the snow, it feels like mid January. I’d just like a little tease of spring.

Esteemed Contributor

Its 13 degrees right now in PA going to minus 0 tonight. We just had 3 out of 5 days of snow. We are ready for Spring. Its to warm up more by Sunday and next week (thank God). I hate Winter. lol...Stuck in the house too much being I am disabled with a bad back and other health issues now. At least in other seasons I get out more depending on my pain levels.. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

It 37 degrees here in the Seattle area at about 11 pm.  High tomorrow is supposed to be 43.  

Honored Contributor

This morning it is 25 on my thermostat.  I think we're on an upward swing. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

February was cold ad snowy at times. March had been cold and sunny and windy. Ugh today and tonight it’s been snowing in Vancouver, BC. I hate it already.