Honored Contributor

Re: How About Your Favorite Commercials?

The latest Subaru commercial with the dogs.  Two dogs are in the front seat, one the driver and the other the passenger.  A dog outside in a yard looks up and starts barking at geese flying overhead.  When the dogs see the dog barking and looking up, they also look up and start barking at the geese.  When the dog driving takes his/ her eyes off the road, the car is shown backing into a mailbox.  The commercial ends with both dogs in the car shown whining and hanging their heads in shame.  I watch it every time it is aired.  

Respected Contributor

The Chewy commercial with that active little white and brown dog.  He's into everything !!!

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the Dish Red Zone commercial with the woman with the french bulldog named Gracie J.  I LOL every time I see it.  Sometimes I even rewind it to watch it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i42j3ObWBBU

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

My current favorite is the Chase Bank commercial featuring the artist named Red and what she makes for her farther. It's beautiful and touching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfChs5J-WvQ

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Both my husband and I change channels when a commercial comes on.  Can't stand them! 

Honored Contributor

''Mayhem'', insurance  guy. cracks me up.

Commercials saying what fast food place is having a deal.

2 for 5 fish sandwiches, big macs, etc.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

The latest Subaru commercial with the dogs.  Two dogs are in the front seat, one the driver and the other the passenger.  A dog outside in a yard looks up and starts barking at geese flying overhead.  When the dogs see the dog barking and looking up, they also look up and start barking at the geese.  When the dog driving takes his/ her eyes off the road, the car is shown backing into a mailbox.  The commercial ends with both dogs in the car shown whining and hanging their heads in shame.  I watch it every time it is aired.  

@deepwaterdotterthose Subaru commercials are the best.  So funny and I can watch them and not be annoyed.

I also love the commercials that have middle aged people realizing they are turning into their parents.  As someone that is crossing that bridge right now, it makes me laugh and laugh . . . Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I just saw one of my favorites, the Pedigree dog food commercial where the guy goes to the pound to adopt a dog and the worker tells him that the dog has had a rough time of it.  The look on the dog's face as he's sitting in the front seat next to the guy going home just makes me cry every time I see it.

@QueenDanceALot

^^^^ That's my all time favorite (well, one of them, anyway).   This is how my son adopted his Lab after Katrina.   And for the next 12 years there was never a more devoted "couple."   Spike died not that long ago ...

Honored Contributor

I’ll always pause a recorded show for the Claritin ad with the tiny beagle puppy....always have had beagles and have 2 “long eared lovelies” now. 🐶

Esteemed Contributor

I love almost any commercial that highlights babies or children.   Currently I love the Pampers commercial where new born, tiny babies are handed to their mothers in a hospital.  Also love the Clorox one where the boy is having problems getting his belt off in the bathroom - "a situation".