Honored Contributor

Re: How About Some FUN Olympic Moments for US QVC Shoppers?

@CLEM. Whew, we'd all be in awe of you if you were a real medal winner...doesn't have to be gold.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CLEM. Whew, we'd all be in awe of you if you were a real medal winner...doesn't have to be gold.

Oh I have won many.

In my mind. . . 

Valued Contributor

Okay, lets say I had to participate in in a track & field event.  I would have to be on camera in my skimpy little outfit.  I would liberally apply the Body Frosting so I would have a nice glow like I've really been working hard.  I'd also use bronzer to sculpt some "muscles."    Also if I could tuck one of those flex/belt things into my pants, I could have some ab muscles show up right on camera!  Hey, if the products are anywhere as good as the Q says they are, I don't think anyone would even guess that I'm not a real athlete, do you?  (Besides, I already have my bright yellow shoes!) Smiley LOL

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

@SHIRAZ, et al.:

I would not have to apply any kind of body glow; with my having practiced for about 7 decades outside in the elements, I have acquired this natural glow on the outside and I would also glow from the inside with pride and joy for having finally achieved my wish to participate in the olympics.  And of course I would also wear the snazzy athletic shoes that the Q sells.