Honored Contributor

Re: Housewives of BH....Brandi

Brandi is melting down in front of America and it's sad to watch. I enjoy Kenya's antics for the most part and find them harmless.

Honored Contributor

There is an interview with Brandi in the latest TV Guide issue.

A partial quote:

"Most of the other women are a lot older than me-and married-so they're in bed by 8:30. I have a different lifestyle. Take me for who I am-or don't!"

First off...I'm not sure how old Brandi is, but it has to be an exaggeration that the other women are "a lot" older. Maybe 10 years?

Next...do you know any women in their 40's or 50's who are in bed at 8:30 at night?

Gosh....if that should be my schedule...I'd better brush my teeth and get ready for bed this instant!

Super Contributor

Wow. She is so insulting. What a miserable person.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 colliemom3 said:
On 1/29/2015 Caravaggio said:

I think Brandi gets a soft camera focus when she does her interviews because sometimes she looks older then when she is on the show.

Yikes!

O M Gosh that's either a SUPER bad picture or TV hides a great deal of imperfections. This is scary.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 september said:

A partial quote:

"Most of the other women are a lot older than me-and married-so they're in bed by 8:30. I have a different lifestyle. Take me for who I am-or don't!"

First off...I'm not sure how old Brandi is, but it has to be an exaggeration that the other women are "a lot" older. Maybe 10 years?

Next...do you know any women in their 40's or 50's who are in bed at 8:30 at night?

Gosh....if that should be my schedule...I'd better brush my teeth and get ready for bed this instant!

Brandi is on her way to 43 Kyle just turned 46. So she is not that much younger then the other women. And I thought she was this great Mom why is she out to all hours of the night?

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Caravaggio said:
On 1/29/2015 september said:

A partial quote:

Brandi is on her way to 43 Kyle just turned 46. So she is not that much younger then the other women. And I thought she was this great Mom why is she out to all hours of the night?

And maybe they're in bed at 8:30 having a good time with their husbands. Wink

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

I had a friend go with his daughter recently and said he met many of them... They weren't filming..{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

ETA- he didn't know most but she is a junkie and said Peter is the best looking in person...

I was on a kickboxing team with a woman who has been in various shows and I assure you, they portrayed her EXACTLY as she was...Wink

There is a blog up and Antonella went to SUR for her b-day and Peter was working.

Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Caravaggio said:

I think Brandi gets a soft camera focus when she does her interviews because sometimes she looks older then when she is on the show.

I think this image has probably been altered to make her look bad. Not all camera work is intended to minimize flaws.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

wow...too many fillers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/29/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

I had a friend go with his daughter recently and said he met many of them... They weren't filming..{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

ETA- he didn't know most but she is a junkie and said Peter is the best looking in person...

I was on a kickboxing team with a woman who has been in various shows and I assure you, they portrayed her EXACTLY as she was...Wink

There is a blog up and Antonella went to SUR for her b-day and Peter was working.

There ya go...thanks for the info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**