Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Housewives of BH....Brandi

It's certainly not unusual for actors/models to work as bartenders and in restaurants while they try and get their big break. They have to make money somehow. This isn't anything new.

I remember that new woman from Y&R years ago.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Free2be said:

Brandi on Celebrity Apprentice is very different than the Brandi on RHOBH.

That's because she's not drinking all the time on CA like she is on RHOBH. Put some alcohol in her and I'm betting we'd see the same Brandi.

Kenya IMO is the same on both shows. Obnoxious, loud and overbearing.

Respected Contributor

No one knows how much alcohol is actually imbibed or how much drunkenness is acted out to ante up the drama expected by the director and producers. Alcoholism shows up on faces. Brandi's face is flawless or at least, doesn't have that drawn and haggardness that alcoholics quickly develop.

I don't watch whatever show Kenya is on but often reality stars believe their own hype and live it. It's a pitfall.

I think if you detest an actor, you will see what your own filter exacerbates rather than believe you've fallen for the hype.

I hope Brandi hasn't fallen for her own hype. I believe she did make a connection with Kim at some point including the conversation with Kyle where Kyle was indifferent to Kim's status yet is all tears for the camera. I laughed when Brandi was walking Kim back to the car after the poker party and Kim deliberately walked back to create more drama with Kyle. There's never enough.

Respected Contributor

I think Brandi gets a soft camera focus when she does her interviews because sometimes she looks older then when she is on the show.

Super Contributor

Brandi is young.... Soon all the drinking is going to age her. Look at Kim....she looks terrible, her skin etc. Excessive alcohol consumption eats you up inside and outside
Honored Contributor

I think a lot of it's fake. About a year or so ago I recall going on a well known website and reading an e-mail Bravo producers/writers sent to Tamra Barney wanting her to be aware of a scene they wanted she and her children to be in checking to see if it was ok. At the time it was not, because she was in the middle of a terrible custody battle with her ex that she's still having problems with. She's even come out and said scenes are staged and viewers wondered if she'd be fired for doing it. There were even rumors going around that she was fired though I don't think that ever came to fruition.

I've also read that other cast members knew about events and let the info slip.

I don't know if Brandi is an alcoholic or not but she's trash in my book.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Free2be said:

No one knows how much alcohol is actually imbibed or how much drunkenness is acted out to ante up the drama expected by the director and producers. Alcoholism shows up on faces. Brandi's face is flawless or at least, doesn't have that drawn and haggardness that alcoholics quickly develop.

I don't watch whatever show Kenya is on but often reality stars believe their own hype and live it. It's a pitfall.

I think if you detest an actor, you will see what your own filter exacerbates rather than believe you've fallen for the hype.

I hope Brandi hasn't fallen for her own hype. I believe she did make a connection with Kim at some point including the conversation with Kyle where Kyle was indifferent to Kim's status yet is all tears for the camera. I laughed when Brandi was walking Kim back to the car after the poker party and Kim deliberately walked back to create more drama with Kyle. There's never enough.

How can you tell? Brandi's face is so full of plumpers and injections it's becoming freaky.

Contributor

Like her, or not, without Brandi the show is dull and boring.

Super Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Caravaggio said:

I think Brandi gets a soft camera focus when she does her interviews because sometimes she looks older then when she is on the show.

She's got that Jocelyn Wildenstein look in this pic.

Honored Contributor

i will be the odd man out......i will take kenya over brandi any day!

brandi is plain old nasty and uncouth! i dont condone it, but it is easy to see why eddie strayed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein