Esteemed Contributor

Re: House Hunting? Here’s a deal 🏠

Just no!  Where are the six live in staff rooms?  Need room for my help.  😂

I wonder if you need several vacuums?  I just can't think of anything this size.

Honored Contributor

I do like the house, particularly all that stone, but it would be scary for me living there in the middle of the woods with easy access by boat, thinking about all the windows and what's going on in all the rooms.  I'm sure there are security alarms and cameras, but they are not 100% effective.  

I also don't like it is so close to the lake.  Although, the house sits above the lake, I have seen them rise up to 20+ feet during floods.

It's a no for me.  

Respected Contributor

I'll take 2.

Respected Contributor

@SuhseK  This reminds me of a lodge I stayed at  while on vacation years ago.  I would not enjoy living there as you would always be washing windows, curtains or doing some sort of housekeeping,

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boomernichols wrote:

@SuhseK  This reminds me of a lodge I stayed at  while on vacation years ago.  I would not enjoy living there as you would always be washing windows, curtains or doing some sort of housekeeping,

I’m thinking if you can afford a house that’s $27 million, you wouldn’t be doing your own housework. 

If it only has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, what’s the rest of the house consist of???

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lovely estate. I'll take the boat dock and smaller home to the left. Rent out the mansion. I'm jaded. All I can think about are utilities, cleaning a large home and buying toilet paper (too soon to worry about TP).  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I truly dislike the exterior and so would be interested if the interior follows such design. Were there any interior shots?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

A nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Honored Contributor

I've lived in 2 row houses (North & West Philly).  Each house had 4 bedrooms but only 2 baths.  Smiley LOL

I imagine the 4 bedrooms in that house must be the size of the 2 row homes I lived in. Smiley Tongue

*mental note*

buy a Powerball ticket Saturday

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Type in 4225 W Scott Ayr Drive, Coeur d Alene, ID, in your browser.

It will bring  the listing up, with inside views and more details.  There are stunning lake views, from the windows.  

The home isn't my taste either, it's just too, "heavy", but I suppose it fits the surroundings more than ultra modern. 

CDA, really is a lovely city, and the lake is huge and beautiful!  Politically, definitely conservative leaning.