Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I've not heard of this duo nor have seen prior shows but how nice it was. Dan really nailed it too, you could tell he also really enjoyed the goods he presented. He even chatted with them briefly about their family and how these items work for them with 7 children in the home!  It was very fun.

This husband and wife team obviously enjoy antiquing, getting geat ideas and putting their own spin on the same designs. The vases in the soft pink and green glass and the water spritzer were lovely. I thought 'depression ware' right off. If you know this glass, many love it, love the soft colors and designs in glass they bring. I do for sure. And the vases were huge, great sizes for big bouquets of flowers which I love

I also thought about using the spritzers for perfume/cologne bottles, the mist appeared to be very fine. I'd love to do this!

I loved the framed mirror that could double as a serving tray, how lovely in the sage green.

And yeah that navy painted small console table just beautiful! I think it's the color of that one that was unexpected.

They have a number of wonderful items online here. Really a nice show!

Nice unusual pieces.  Very unique. 

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Dan was on this morning with House # 9. I have never seen this company before. I really enjoyed the show and their items. I will watch for them in the future.

I ordered  these:

@rms1954 

Love those---ENJOY!

@rms1954  Yes, enjoy them. On closer look it appears that the glass is etched and the bezel is hammered. Very pretty.  

Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Dan was on this morning with House # 9. I have never seen this company before. I really enjoyed the show and their items. I will watch for them in the future.

I ordered  these:

@rms1954 

Love those---ENJOY!

@rms1954  Yes, enjoy them. On closer look it appears that the glass is etched and the bezel is hammered. Very pretty.  

Yes.  That's what I was drawn to.  And the shape is so different.

Esteemed Contributor

loved the show !  Different pieces from what usually are shown.  I'm still thinking over several pieces .  Loved the set of 2 lanterns , glass mister, and the 2 vases .    QVC needs to bring more home  shows and have them on more often not just every so often.    I'm still disappointed that the line Inspire Me is no longer on qvc.   Loved all the items from that line.

Esteemed Contributor

Again  issues i, lack of measurement info  on their items such as vases and table   that neither Dan H nor the owner vendors for this line provided to us viewers .  The reviews on the table that cost $20 shipping , were nnot the best as one compalined bat the cheap  defective painting