Esteemed Contributor

@CouponQueen wrote:

I love summer and after the long cold winter bring it on!!

Honored Contributor

Florida weather has come to Northern California. It is a steam bath outside.  Excuse me while I do a few laps around this pool!

Swimming Cats Are So Funny (29 pics)

Honored Contributor

Husband loves it and I hate it.  Never complains about the 100F days we've been getting though.   I like it the fall (like most people) Just nice comfortable with coolling breeze.

Honored Contributor

Hot and HUMID in Jersey again today!   LOATHE this weather. Thank goodness for ac!

Stay cool and hydrated everyone. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I have to laugh to myself, we Southerners suffer through these hot summers every year, year after year, but when it is hot up North, you'd think it is the end of the world!  We will suffer like this till at least September, then maybe the 80's in October, if we are lucky!

We still don't have to shovel snow though, Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I always smile when the weather forcasters tell everyone to keep hydrated. Are we all marathon runners???  Of course if you are playing tennis or golf ( in 100 degrees you need your head examined   Smiley Happy  ), or work outside, yes, you need a lot of fluids. I would imagine that most people are not out much in the extreme heat if they don't have to be.  It is not as if you need a jug of water to go out and get the mail!!!

Honored Contributor

This is me today!

Esteemed Contributor

Love these photos!!!

Trusted Contributor

261786_animated-gif-of-cute-cat-water-skiing.gif

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Miserably hot in Atlanta.  Then again, it is July and I am in Atlanta.  Nothing new.  Leaving for Lake Tahoe on Saturday and what a weather forecast!  high 70's, maybe 81 for a high and all the way down to 50's at night.  No Humidity!  Hello, good hair days!