Trusted Contributor

Hot Logics heated lunch carrier

I just wanted to pass along a piece of info that might prove helpful if you have someone who is hard to buy for and sometimes takes their lunch to work.  One of the most popular gifts I have ever given is the Hot Logics heated (plug in) lunch carrier.  HSN carries it for $35 and today for Black Friday Amazon has it for $30.  This one gift is something I hear about from recipients - year after year.  People continue to tell me how much they use it, how others want to know where they got it, and how they can not believe it works so easily and so well.  If there is one complaint it is the food is too hot, so they need to remember to unplug it shortly before they want to eat.  They say there is no smell while it is heating, so they can keep it in their space - not in the group/shared kitchen.  

Hopefully this tip will prove to provide a treasured and well used gift for some of your most challenging recipients.  

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Contributor

Re: Hot Logics heated lunch carrier

Black Friday special on hot logic's website is 2 minis with two glass containers for 39.95 or one hot logic Mini and one container for 29.95 + shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

@tayea14 

Thanks for sharing the deals.  Where did you see them?

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Contributor

@Havarti  On Hot Logic Mini's website. Just search for hot logic mini. It's under "specials".