Respected Contributor

I remember a post a while ago about hot chocolate bombs.  I was at Costco today and they have arrived!  A nice box of 20 for $19 and change.  I know Costco stores differ from state to state, but if you've been waiting for these, I hope you have them at your store.  My daughter wanted these so bad last year and they were sold out everywhere.  I can't wait to give these to her.

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappy  THANKS! I just added them to my shopping list!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappy - I looked for these at my Costco last year and I was told they were in select stores. Hopefully they will have them this year. I think my grands would get a kick out of them.

Respected Contributor

I bought mine about 6 wks ago and when I looked at week, they were all gone.

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy   Is this some type of chocolate candy or is it more specific to the hot chocolate drink?

Respected Contributor

@KatieB It's a fancy way to make a cup of cocoa. You get Swiss Miss inside of a hollow chocolate ball. Put it in hot milk. The chocolate ball melts. Hot coca.

You can also make them at home!

Honored Contributor

please take a pic of them so I know waht to look for 

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I remember a post a while ago about hot chocolate bombs.  I was at Costco today and they have arrived!  A nice box of 20 for $19 and change.  I know Costco stores differ from state to state, but if you've been waiting for these, I hope you have them at your store.  My daughter wanted these so bad last year and they were sold out everywhere.  I can't wait to give these to her.

Wish I would have seen this post earlier as I went to Costco today.

Can you post of picture of what the box looks like for next time I go?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@ScrapHappy   Is this some type of chocolate candy or is it more specific to the hot chocolate drink?

It's a round piece of chocolate.  You put it in a cup and pour either hot milk or hot water (I think most use hot milk) and the chocolate melts into hot chocolate.

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

@ScrapHappy My kids want these too

I watched a video about it and I think the one I saw had marshmallows in it too