Esteemed Contributor

Or it could be a regular with multiple nics.  Seen that a whole lot.

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Really?  Do tell!!!

I only knew of one. Rumor had it she could populate a whole sub-forum by herself.

The things people do to be 'popular'. Lol!!

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Really?  Do tell!!!

I only knew of one. Rumor had it she could populate a whole sub-forum by herself.

@x Hedge, oh, the story that I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

"Popular"?? Maybe, but I think it's a controlling thing. If I can't get my way with one nic, then I'll try another nic. If I've messed up or been caught, I'm outta here and back with a new identity.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor
@suzyQ3 wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Really?  Do tell!!!

@x Hedge, oh, the story that I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

"Popular"?? Maybe, but I think it's a controlling thing. If I can't get my way with one nic, then I'll try another nic. If I've messed up or been caught, I'm outta here and back with a new identity.

Nope!  As the legend goes, she was locked in a fierce popularity contest with herself. Measured by replies, hearts, & mentions, eventually she was down to the semi-finals with just the most prolific three of herself.

At that point she/they went for the bonus points awarded to the poster who could add 1000 posts to their post count in the shortest time, striving for the most inane, saynothing posts possible.

She was so overcome with jealousy when she won, narrowly beating her competing selves with a strategy of posting the likes of "I agree!" and copy& paste junk Google found for her.

Of course this is fiction, but I'm inspired by two real posters, one of whom is still here. (And yes, she's a big time controller hahaha!!!)

Honored Contributor

@shop lover  don't be afraid to own your comments and name names, welcome to the boards.