Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts———-you know who you are

@silkyk wrote:

I laugh when I read from people that the hosts don't read this board. OF COURSE THEY DO! Why would it even be here if not for getting customer feedback and besides most of the hosts are SO self centered that I'm sure they read every little bit they can find about themselves online including HERE. So please stop with the "they don't read this" because I have noticed a few times by their very words and actions that they DO. No names mentioned.

@silkyk  Well I haven't noticed any of them changing. They are not supposed to read here so there is nothing wrong with posters saying this.

David is still doing his Happy Dance. MBR is still saying 'Here's the thing'. Jane is still talking about her daughters. Alberti and Rachel are still getting all crazy about the food. Shawn is still acting like she'd rather be home sleeping. I won't go on.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I laugh when I read from people that the hosts don't read this board. OF COURSE THEY DO! Why would it even be here if not for getting customer feedback and besides most of the hosts are SO self centered that I'm sure they read every little bit they can find about themselves online including HERE. So please stop with the "they don't read this" because I have noticed a few times by their very words and actions that they DO. No names mentioned.

@silkyk 

Wow.  You have so much disdain for the hosts, I'm surprised you can even stand to watch any of their presentations.  

The smart hosts pass on by these boards. ....  While it's certainly possible that some hosts might read some posts on the boards here, they certainly cannot read ALL the threads, and all the posts.   No one has that much free time.  

Besides the time factor,  I'm guessing they just have their hands full with their QVC facebook postings, as well as all the other social media sites & nonsense to have to deal with  ....  just not that many hours in a day. 

Esteemed Contributor

I find that the hosts in general have a favorite topic and THAT IS THEMSELVES.  iI really only want to know about the product.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@silkyk  Well I haven't noticed any of them changing. They are not supposed to read here so there is nothing wrong with posters saying this.

David is still doing his Happy Dance. MBR is still saying 'Here's the thing'. Jane is still talking about her daughters. Alberti and Rachel are still getting all crazy about the food. Shawn is still acting like she'd rather be home sleeping. I won't go on.

@proudlyfromNJ, they aren't supposed to post here but that doesn't mean they aren't supposed to READ here. I would think that they would realize quickly that it's probably best not to read this board though. People are so critical!

I remember one of the models posting on here once several years ago but it was removed.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I find that the hosts in general have a favorite topic and THAT IS THEMSELVES.  iI really only want to know about the product.  

@bonnielu 

Funny ...  hosts are encouraged to be more open, and talk about themselves .... it makes them more likeable.  Guess not everyone likes that.

Honored Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ, they aren't supposed to post here but that doesn't mean they aren't supposed to READ here. I would think that they would realize quickly that it's probably best not to read this board though. People are so critical!

I remember one of the models posting on here once several years ago but it was removed.

@Qgirl26  Oh, I thought I read a Mod say the hosts aren’t supposed to read here. My mistake.

Honored Contributor

"No one has that much free time."

I disagree. It is obvious to me that a poster here has the time to do just that.
Esteemed Contributor

I noticed Sandra Bennett to be a little over excited (out of character) this evening when presenting with Isaac.  It was bit much, so I did the  good ol' change the channel.  Problem solved.

Valued Contributor

@Bonkers1 I thought the same thing this afternoon when i was watching the 1pm show with Isaac Mizrahi. That host has amped up her voice 10 times more than how she used to speak. I did turn the volume down. But why? It's a trend now in news, sports, commercials, etc. like the louder they talk they better we hear what they are saying? Not for me-I shut down and tune out.

Valued Contributor

@silkyk of course they do! Why wouldn't they? They may say they don't but they HAVE to know what people are saying about them. You're right on point with your comment.