Honored Contributor

When I watch, it's for the product.  Host doesn't play into my the equation.  When interest in the product drops, the channel changes.  I like to watch Saturday morning Q for the variety of products.  It's also the time I catchup on paperwork. 

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles  I know everyone likes Leah but I can’t stand the her constant giggling about nothing.

Esteemed Contributor
I will only watch certain clothing shows and occasionally a jewelry line. But if hosts I don’t like are presenting, I won’t watch them. Bad hosts trump products I might buy.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Fur Dude wrote:
Products mostly clothing, but I can’t stand it when Shawn must tie up every blouse she puts on.....why? Let me see it already!

LOL!!! 

I just clicked in to the on air presentation as I was reading your post, and guess-who

has tied a knot in the hem of the maxi skirt she's wearing.

😂

Esteemed Contributor

@Leggett28  Her beautiful smile, positive personality, and ability to laugh through some of the more challenging product presentations is what I find most endearing about her.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Definitely, certain products; however, experience with the quality of the products and QVC's quality control are the main reasons why I watch very little now.  

I also lose patience with the long and repetitive presentations.

I used to tune in everyday, but the high pressure sales tactics also began getting on my nerves.  Most of the hosts appear like they are taking a central nervous system stimulant.

Honored Contributor

When I do watch it's mostly online. But there are certain shows I enjoy and certain hosts I like to watch. I will DVR some of them once in a while.

And yes, there are some hosts I don't enjoy watching, so I don't. If it's a product I like I'll just order it! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't consider QVC's presentations of a product a show.  There is no entertainment value for me.  I am not attached to any Host, Vendor or product.

I actually prefer to read about a product rather than have a visual demonstration and buy most online products that way.

QVC doesn't sell clothing that fits me well and most of what they offer I am not interested in.  The clothing is either too young or two old looking for me...not my taste.

I occasionally buy shoes because, I can find my size, but I can't stand to watch shoe presentations.

I channel flip. If I see something I have a need for, I will read about it online.  if interested, I will search for a better price somewhere else before I order.  I have only returned about three or four things over at least 25 years.  I am very selective.

I really don't care who the host is.  They have no influence over me at all and I have to have a need to buy something.  I don't buy anything on a whim.  Those days are long gone.

Regular Contributor

@Leggett28 I was just thinking the same thing as I scrolled through this post.  I really don't like to watch Leah.  I find her fake and sing songy.  

Honored Contributor

I avoid certain hosts. If they are presenting something of interest to me, I check on line.