Contributor

My schedule permits me to watch QVC mostly Friday through Monday and, no matter what time I turn on the TV, it seems Kerstin Lundquist is on. I think, not just in her case, but all hosts, their schedules should be more evenly distributed through the week. I don't want to see the same host day after day, hour after hour. I realize this makes their private lives more complicated, but this is the profession they have chosen and they are amply compensated. 
And, yes, I know I can change the channel ... but then QVC loses a potential buyer!

Honored Contributor

@Calishopper21   if you don't like QVC's weekend hosts, why don't you ask your employer to change your days?

Valued Contributor

Re: Hosts on-air schedules

[ Edited ]

@Calishopper21 - you would probably benefit from

shopping online, that way you can avoid all hosts.  

Contributor

Yet another example of civil discourse NOT!

Esteemed Contributor

Kerstin is another instant channel change for  me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips that's okay.    I like her and my guess is plenty of other shoppers also do.  Most likely  my auto turn offs are some one else's favorites.

I am sure I named them relatively recently and nothing has happened to change my mind.

Honored Contributor

@Calishopper21 wrote:

Yet another example of civil discourse NOT!

So true @Calishopper21 . These boards are slow, so you throw out an observation and some incredibly rude person has to ruin your intent. We need more threads, but it scares me to even try to bring up a subject for fear of criticism. Such mean bullies you encountered today.

Honored Contributor

I watch Kirsten and several other hosts who I don't care  to hear, on mute

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Hosts on-air schedules

[ Edited ]

I don't think it is up to me to dictate anyone else's work schedule.

Everyone has plenty of their own bosses to do that.

Everything is based on sales....they track those closely.  QVC will make changes on schedules and hosts based on that.

If a LOT of ppl are not watching....then sales will be down.

Just because others don't agree with you doesn't mean it isn't a civil conversation.

Esteemed Contributor

Personally I can tolerate most, but Kerstin, not really.........it is funny though when I tune in I have a quiet reaction to myself regarding the host, LOL!    If it's someone I enjoy, I tend to enjoy the show.  If it's someone I don't enjoy, I tend not to!!  And there goes the infamous "click".